There has been a lot of talk about Hobby Lobby Credit cards.
In case you haven’t, then you are in the right place! A hobby lobby credit card happens to be a credit card that’s issued by the bank of the United States.
Hobby Lobby Credit can be used at Hobbylobby.com.
Hobby lobby credit card has good credit card requirements and it does not even charge any APR rate. When we talk about APR, the casual APR rate would be 13.24-24.24.
The Cash Advance APR rate is 24.24, however. And the advance fee for cash is either 3% of the amount of each advance or a minimum of $10.
Whichever is greater is going to stick.
As for the annual fee, it is going to range from somewhere between 0-29 Dollars. It will depend on the Creditworthiness of the account.
Thi money is charged upon opening the account.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card: Logging in With hobbylobby.com
In order for you to be able to gain access online, you will have to complete your Login at Hobby Lobby Credit Card’s Website.
This part of the article will help you in doing that as we will go through the whole process.
As it happens, the whole process of signing up with a Hobby Lobby Credit card is rather simple and easy.
Visit the main login homepage of Hobby Lobby Credit Card.
In this step, you will need to provide an Email address and the respective password in the areas granted for it.
After that, press the “Sign-in” button placed underneath the spaces.
Through the Hobby Lobby Credit card’s webpage, you will also be also gain to many other features.
These features are listed as follows!
- My Account
- Store Finder
- Gift Cards
- Rewards Visa Card
- Customer Service
- Contact Us
- Shipping & Returns
- Order Status
Hobby Lobby Credit Card: How to Apply
As it happens, the process of signing up with a Hobby Lobby Credit card is fairly simple.
However, to ensure that you understand it fully, the steps of the whole procedure are being provided to you below.
- To start, You have to go to the Application Homepage.
- The link for the homepage is applications.usbank.com.
- Once you navigate to the homepage of Hobby Lobby, you must look for a button that says “Apply Now”.
- This button can be found situated towards the right side of the screen.
Necessary Information For Signing Up:
- After that, you are going to be taken further to the next web page.
- This web page is going to display the form you have to fill for enrollment.
- In this form, you will have to fill your Personal Data section with selective information.
- This information includes some of the following things:
- The name of the applicant,
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Country of citizenship.
- Once that is done, you will have to select whether or not you are a citizen of another country except the US.
- In case you are, you will need to add more information.
- This information is going to Include the Country of Permanent Residence, Primary Phone number, Mobile Phone Number, and Email Address.
- After you are done providing all of this information, you have to scroll down to the housing Details section.
- This section is also going to need more selective information that includes the address of your street, Apartment, City, State, and Zip Code.
- At this point, the website will inquire for Time at Address, The address for mails, and your housing status.
- However, after that, you will still need to provide the following information:
- Monthly payments.
- The address to which they can send mails.
- The next thing we have is the employment and income section present on the form.
- This form is going to require some of the following information:
- The Status of the Employer, Employer, Occupation, and your Annual Income.
- Moreover, you might need to give reference to your other income and you also will have to opt between owning up saving, or either a checking account.
What If You Want To Make Balance Transfers:
- The website is going to show you an option. If you want to make balance transfers, then press “Yes” when prompted.
- After that, add the total amount, and once again, Select the Yes button if you want to add other data.
- And at this final step, you will have to choose a design for the card.
- Before continuing, it’s important for you to go through the Rewards Visa Terms and the conditions applicable.
- Once you do that, you can accept them and click “Submit”.
- Wait for confirmation from the bank.
- Checking The Status Of Your Application?
While checking the status of your application, you can call 1-800-888-0321.
When you call this number, you will get all the necessary information as to what is the reason for the delay of your Application or any other problem.
How to Cancel Your Hobby Lobby Credit Card?
Let’s say you signed up with Hobby Lobby and now you have a Hobby Lobby Credit card.
But, you feel that it isn’t the right fit for you or it isn’t working for you.
To cancel or close your account, you must once again call the same number as provided above.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card: Making Payments
Now, if you want to make a payment with your Hobby Lobby Credit card, you will need to sign in to your account following the details mentioned in this read above.
Once you are done logging into your Hobby Lobby Credit Card account, you are going to see the “Payments” button on the account dashboard.
The users will also have the option to request an auto-debit payment method.
This payment method will allow the company to automatically collect the bill from the bank on the date it needs to be collected on.
This feature saves a person from having to go through too much hassle.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card: Activating your Card
Once you receive your Hobby Lobby Credit card through Email, you can start the process of its activation as you dial 1-800-888-0321.
And with all that information, we conclude our Review of the Hobby Lobby Credit card.
This option happens to be one of the best options available considering the returns that it makes.
Moreover, the whole process of signing up with a Hobby Lobby Credit card is also fairly simple.
All you have to do is follow all the steps. Moreover, Using it is also fairly simple.
However, Hobby Lobby has its share of downsides as well. Before you choose to go with it, however, you must consider whether or not it’s a good fit for you.