Who doesn’t like a funny student loan meme?
It’s getting close to graduation season and you know what that means: hundreds of Facebook posts from new graduates about how excited they are for “real” life.
The easiest way to send those people into a downward spiral of existential dread is to mention how long they’ll be in student loan debt. So don’t. Or at least, not yet.
But when you do break the news to your friends, put some humor into the message. Use a student loan meme.
The following memes capture exactly how most of us feel throughout the whole student loan lifecycle – from applying for a student loan to finally pay it off.
If you need a loan and you may not have the best credit score, you should check out:
make 100 dollars fast
make 100 dollars fast
Here are 21 Funny Student Loan Memes that Made Me Laugh:
When you realize that it is too bad you didn’t know it back then what you know now.
Why are Memes Important?
One may simply not understand how something like a meme can be so important. Especially in a society we live in, memes have become a part of our cultures.
Within a limited time these grew to a noticeable extent and everyone today loves them. If you take a look at any meme, you can derive a lot more from it.
These have turned into a source that gives us an image of cultural events. Memes are often linked to a moment in time providing unique portraits.
Now, there is no specific, fundamental formula to decide if the meme will be a success. We often see some memes that have been around for years. At the same time, some memes die within hours also.
With the help of memes, one can establish an inside joke. And the best part is the whole Internet becomes a part of it. These have a lot more power than one can decipher.
How Memes Impact Our Lives?
Let’s take a look at memes and the way our lives are under their impact. Every day we come across hundreds of new memes that enhance our online vocabulary.
Then also have a direct effect on our way of communicating. Even though a meme is merely a picture depicting so many meanings. At the same time, it is the most concise message one can convey.
1. We all have a friend that treats student loan money as free money.
2. When your parents tell you that student loans are easy to pay off.
3. When you graduate and see how much student loan debt you have.
4. When you’re on a roll with your student loan payments.
5. That feeling when you realize how long it’s going to take to be debt free.
6. When your dark side is telling you to ignore your debt because of how nice your neighbors new Camaro looks.
7. When your friends without student loans give you advice on paying them off.
8. How you imagine yourself in 60 years.
9. When you realize your best friend is in even more debt than you.
10. When you’re having a bad day and everything is miserable.
11. Whenever you hear about Chinese hackers on the news.
12. When you still believe that going bankrupt could get you out of your student loan debt.
13. When you learn that you can’t get rid of some of your student loan debt when you go bankrupt.
14. When you seriously start considering extreme measures.
15. Student loan refunds? Are those still a thing?
16. When you’re so close to graduating but can’t pay for your last semester.
17. When you start feeling a little crazy…
18. Sometimes a good job can be a double-edged sword.
19. Hahahahaha. It’s actually tragic, not funny.
20. When you’re getting close to paying off your student loans
21. When you finally make your last student loan payment! This is my favoriate student loan meme. It’s just so wholesome and nothing beats this feeling.
The fact that within a few minutes, a single meme can circulate worldwide. This has brought forth certain changes and induced people to think in a certain way.
A single meme can cause us to gather for any sensitive same cause. Hence this trending culture has a major positive impact on our minds, society, and lives.
Hopefully, the student loan memes above made you smile a little bit.
If you’re ready to dive back into learning about your student loans after that little laugh break, here’s some good jumping-off points:
- Want to get your student loans forgiven or discharged? Here’s everything you need to know to get started.
- Are your student loans in collections? Here’s how to get out.
- Looking for your student loan collection agency? Find out how to contact them.